- Why Doesn’t Texas Want Clean Air?By Elena Craft, PhDSource: EPA Para un breve resumen de la crítica de Texas contra CSAPR en español, haga clic aquí. Today the U.S. Supreme Court and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit heard arguments over two critically important clean air protections – the Cross-State Air Pollution Rule and the Standards for Mercury and Air Toxics. Texas has fo […]
- EDAF Statement on John Podesta Joining White House StaffDecember 10, 2013 […]
- Supreme Court, D.C. Circuit consider historic clean air casesDecember 10, 2013 […]
- Why Doesn’t Texas Want Clean Air?
- October 2013 National OverviewThe average temperature for the contiguous United States during October was 53.6°F, 0.6°F below the 20thcentury average, making it the 37th coolest October on record. The October national precipitation total was 2.23 inches, 0.12 inch above the 20th century average.
- October 2013 Global AnalysisThe combined average temperature over global land and ocean surfaces for October 2013 was the seventh highest for October on record, at 0.63°C (1.13°F) above the 20th century average of 14.0°C (57.1°F). The global land surface temperature was 0.98°C (1.76°F) above the 20th century average of 9.3°C (48.7°F)—tying with 2012 as the eighth warmest October on rec […]
- October 2013 Upper AirLower Troposphere: RSS, +0.113°C; UAH, +0.29°C. Mid-Troposphere: RSS, +0.171°C; UAH, +0.25°C; UW-RSS, +0.23°C; UW-UAH, +0.30°C. Stratosphere: RSS, -0.231°C; UAH, -0.33°C.
- October 2013 National Overview
- NASA snow mapper reaps big benefits for California[[IMAGE||http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/images/earth/california/20131209/earth20130502-640.jpg||Left||250||Mt. Dana and Dana Plateau in the Tuolumne River Basin within Yosemite National Park, Calif., as seen out the window of a Twin Otter aircraft carrying NASA's Airborne Snow Observatory on April 3, 2013. Image Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech||Mt. Dana and Dana Plat […]
- NASA snow mapper reaps big benefits for California
Tag Archives: deadly fungus
By admin | Published: April 26, 2012
Blood Samples Show Deadly Frog Fungus at Work in the Wild Pathogen leads to dehydration, other ill effects The mountain yellow-legged frog is an amphibian species affected by the chytrid fungus. Credit and Larger Version April 25, 2012 The fungal infection that killed a record number of amphibians worldwide leads to deadly dehydration in frogs […]